Terms of service
- Application scope
- Right of withdrawal
- Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- General provisions
- The general terms and conditions set forth herein (hereinafter: "Terms") apply to all orders and purchases of clothing and accessories products (hereinafter: "Products") on the website www.store.dkbsport.com (of hereinafter: "Website") managed by Punto Azzurro srl, a company incorporated under Italian law, with headquarters in Via Vogno 20, 24020 Rovetta (Bergamo), (hereinafter: "PA") by persons residing in countries where the Site Web is or will be active (hereinafter: "Customer").
- The Customer is required to read the Terms carefully before placing any purchase order.
- By accepting the Terms and sending an order, the Customer declares:
- to have read, understood and accepted the Terms in full and without reservation;
- to be a consumer and to want to purchase the Products exclusively for personal use and not to resell them in the context of a commercial or business activity, of any nature;
- to authorize Punto Azzurro srl to store, process, use and transfer the (personal) data contained in the order to third parties and / or abroad in order to perform the same.
- Punto Azzurro srl does its best to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and up-to-date. However, no guarantees can be given in this regard. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the Products may not fully comply with the indications, specifications and / or photographs on the Website.
- The sales contract between Punto Azzurro srl and the Customer is to be considered perfected by sending the Customer, to the e-mail address indicated by the latter with the purchase order, of the written confirmation of the shipment.
- Punto Azzurro will consider any requests for cancellation of the order received by Punto Azzurro before shipping the Products to the customer.
- In the event that a specific Product present in the Customer's order is no longer available, Punto Azzurro will have no obligation to supply the Product in question, but will only be required to promptly inform the Customer of this circumstance. If only a part of the Products indicated in the order are available, Punto Azzurro will contact the Customer to ask him if he intends to cancel the order or is willing to receive only the Products available; in this case the Customer will be charged only the amount relating to the Products he will receive.
- Punto Azzurro reserves the right to reduce, at its own discretion, the quantity of Products that can be purchased on the Website.
- The prices of the Products, expressed in Euros or GBP, will in any case be those indicated in the invoice. Punto Azzurro will do its best to ensure that the prices indicated on the website are correct and updated.
- Shipping and delivery costs may vary depending on the country and will be charged to the Customer when the ordered Products are shipped. Payment will be made by the Customer upon confirmation of order acceptance by credit card or in the other methods indicated in the relevant section of the Website.
- The delivery of the Products will be made to the delivery address indicated by the Customer in the order.
- In principle, the Products will be delivered within 30 (thirty) days from the order confirmation by Punto Azzurro, it being understood that delivery times may vary depending on the country of destination. In the event that delivery is delayed for reasons not attributable to Punto Azzurro, the Customer will be notified, as far as possible, of the new delivery date.
- Punto Azzurro reserves the right to refuse, suspend or cancel, at its own discretion, the delivery or fulfillment of any of the obligations deriving from the sales contract, in the event of alleged fraud, default or violation by the Customer of obligations assumed towards Punto Azzurro with previous orders and / or sales contracts. If the Products ordered require the crossing of customs (based on the country of destination) and the Customer decides not to receive the order again once it has arrived at customs, Punto Azzurro will not grant a refund for the goods which will be abandoned on the spot.
Right of withdrawal
- The Customer has the right to return the Products purchased on www.store.dkbsport.com, without any penalty and without being required to give reasons, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day of receipt by of the Customer of the Products in question, respectively within the deadline set by the mandatory rules applicable in the country where the Customer resides, if this is longer.